Terms and Conditions
(1) This website (sarahmueller.design) and/or the Services, including any associated mobile applications and all offerings and sales of products through the Site, is owned and operated by [Sarah Müller, Freelancer]. These Terms and Conditions set out the conditions under which visitors or users may access and use the Site and/or the Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the services, you agree to the terms and agree to them with binding effect. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, do not access the Site or use the Services. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing our Site or using the Services or purchasing any Products. These terms tell you who I am, how I sell products to you, how you can cancel the contract of sale and what to do if you have a problem.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms and to use the Services and to purchase Products. If you are a minor, you must have parental or legal guardian permission to use the Services or purchase Products.
purchase of products
(1) The purchase of products is subject to the conditions in force at the time.
(2) When you purchase a Product: (i) you are responsible for reading the item description in full before committing to purchase it, and (ii) completing an order on the Site (by completing a checkout using the Paid button Order” or similar button) may constitute a legally binding contract for the purchase of the relevant product, unless these Terms provide otherwise.
(3) I will then send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order, in which your order is listed again and which you can then print out or save using the appropriate function.
(4) The purchase contract can be concluded in [German] language. After the conclusion of the contract, the contract conditions are stored with us, you then no longer have access to them.
right of withdrawal
If the product intended for revocation is a custom-made product for the relevant buyer, the right of revocation pursuant to § 12g Para. 2 No. 1 BGB is excluded.
Otherwise, the following cancellation policy applies if the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract in writing (letter, email) within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier received or has received the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement.
The revocation must be sent to:
Alfons-Bayerer Str. 17
Tel: 0941 78846319
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received services are to be returned. If you are unable to return the service/goods received, partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us accordingly. You must pay for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. "Examination of the nature, properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a retail shop.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs incurred), immediately and at the latest after fourteen days from the date of receipt of the revocation. We reserve the right to refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will we charge you for this repayment.
If you want to cancel the contract, you can fill out the form below and send it to the address above, but using this form is not mandatory.
Warranty for Products
In accordance with the statutory warranty provisions, I am liable for quality defects and/or defects in title of the products that you buy from me.
(1) The Services are provided to you for informational purposes and for private, non-commercial use only. When using our Services, you must comply with these Terms and all applicable laws.
(2) Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, do not: (i) use our Services in any unlawful or fraudulent manner (including to violate the rights of any third party) or for any purpose to collect personally identifiable information or impersonate other users to spend; (ii) modify or use our copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices or interfere with the security-related functions of our Services; (iii) use our Services in any way to manipulate or distort any content or undermine the integrity and accuracy of any content, or take any action to disrupt, damage or disrupt any part of our Services; (iv) use our Services to send, receive, upload/post, download material that does not meet our content standards; (v) use our Services to deliver, or facilitate the delivery of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material; (vi) use our Services to transmit data, or upload data to our Services, that contains any virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, keystroke logger, spyware, adware or any other harmful program or similar computer code that could damage the operation of any computer software or hardware intended to affect; (vii) use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor/copy our or other sites or the content contained in our Services, or use network monitoring software to discover the architecture of our Services or usage data from extract from our Services; (viii) engage in conduct that restricts or inhibits other users from using the Services; or (ix) use the Services for any commercial purpose or in connection with any commercial activity conducted without our prior written consent. You agree to cooperate fully with us in our investigation of any activity that violates these Terms, allegedly or in fact.
Intellectual Property Rights
(1) The Services and related content (and any derivative works or enhancements thereof), including but not limited to all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials , products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress and interactive features and all intellectual property rights therein are either owned or licensed by me (collectively, "our Intellectual Property Rights") and none of the Wording in these Terms grants you rights in relation to our intellectual property rights. Except as expressly provided herein or as required by mandatory law for use of the Services, you acquire no right, title or interest in or to our intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are expressly reserved.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Use of the Site and Services
The Services, my intellectual property rights and all information, materials and content related thereto and made available free of charge to users are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied (warranties of fitness for a particular purpose). specific purpose or warranties related to the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy and performance of our Services, etc.) except for cases of malicious non-disclosure of defects. I do not warrant that Free Services will be uninterrupted or error free or that they will meet your requirements. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or restricted due to repairs, maintenance or updates. This does not affect the warranty for products that you purchase from us as set out in the “Warranty for Products” section above.
You agree to defend and hold me harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees), actual or alleged, arising out of or relating to your use of the Site and Services in violation of these Terms, including but not limited to any use in violation of the restrictions and requirements set forth in the "Acceptable Uses" section, unless such circumstances are not your fault.
Limitation of Liability
(1) I am only liable in the event of intent, gross negligence, negligent injury to life, limb, health or slightly negligent breach of a material contractual obligation, and only in the case of paid services or the sale of products. A “Material Contractual Obligation” means an obligation, the fulfillment of which is a fundamental condition for the proper performance of the Agreement and on which you can ordinarily rely and reasonably rely. My liability for slightly negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation is limited to the amount of a customary and foreseeable damage for this type of contract. Our liability under the Product Liability Act or in the event that we have explicitly given a guarantee remains unaffected.
(2) The above provisions apply to our contractual (including liability for futile expenses) and non-contractual liability (including liability in tort) as well as liability from transactions prior to the conclusion of a contract (culpa in contrahendo).
Changing the Terms and the Services; Attitude
I reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion, to reflect changes in the law or additional features we may introduce or as we otherwise advance our business. Therefore, you should read these terms regularly and in any case during the checkout process when you buy products. The new terms will apply to any new order you place after the effective date of the new terms. If any ongoing Services you use are affected by the changes to the Terms, we will do so with due regard to your legitimate interests. I will inform you of such changes well in advance. You will be deemed to have accepted the changes if you do not object to these changes within two months of this notification. We will point this out to you in our notification. If you object to the changes, we have a special right of termination - without any further obligation to you - which will take effect on the effective date of the changes.
I may modify these Services, stop providing the Services or one or more features of the Services offered, or limit the Services. I may terminate or suspend access to the Services myself, permanently or temporarily, for any reason and without any further obligations. I will provide you with sufficient advance notice where possible under the circumstances and give due consideration to your legitimate interests in taking such action.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Services may contain links that allow you to leave the Site. Unless otherwise stated, the Linked Sites are not under my control and I am not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. I am not responsible for any transmissions received from any linked website. Links to third party websites are provided for informational purposes only. The fact that I have included links to other websites does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
(1) These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the [Federal Republic of Germany] (without regard to conflict of law provisions) and shall be construed accordingly.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be accessed at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Please note that we are under no obligation to resolve consumer disputes through alternative dispute resolution bodies.
(1) No waiver by either party of any breach or default under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach or default.
(2) The headings used in these terms are for better understanding only and have no legal significance.
(3) Except as expressly provided otherwise, if any part of these Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that that part of the Terms shall be deleted and the remaining Terms shall remain unaffected and in full effect.
(4) You may not assign your agreement with us under these Terms or any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
(5) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede any prior written or oral agreements between you and us relating to the Services and the sale of Products.
(6) The provisions of these Terms which by their nature are intended to survive such action by us shall survive, including without limitation provisions relating to indemnities, indemnities, disclaimers, limitations of liability and this Miscellaneous Section.
To contact me, please send an email to:
Name: Sarah Mueller